02 Jan Remote Copier Management
Do you need remote copier management? As a business owner or manager, you have enough on your daily to-do list to ensure your office runs efficiently. Staying on top of the maintenance of your copier equipment doesn’t need to be another thing to add to that never-ending list.
To help with this, CBS Imaging has a unique plan we created called ImageTrak, Our Exclusive Remote Monitoring System (RMS). With ImageTrak, we monitor your Kyocera equipment remotely, so you can focus on running your business with fewer disruptions due to copier issues.
How Remote Copier Management Works
The ImageTrak is a small apparatus that attaches to the back of your main equipment and is extremely easy to install and connect to your internet network server. (One box will be able to monitor all your Kyocera equipment that runs on the same network.)
- Equipment Malfunctions – It will let CBS Imaging know when your equipment is inoperable and needs service. Many times a technician will show up before you even realize there is a problem.
Issues that ImageTrak Catches
If your copier equipment has an issue, ImageTrak will notify us of it rather than waiting until a problem occurs and halting your productivity while it’s resolved.
ImageTrak will provide remote copier management that will inform us of the following:
- Low Toner – ImageTrak will notify us when your equipment is low on toner, so we can ship it to you before it runs out. We’re all guilty of noticing the toner is low, taking it out, and shaking it, hoping somehow it will magically last longer. Those days are over with ImageTrak.
- Equipment Malfunctions – It will let CBS Imaging know when your equipment is inoperable and needs service. Sometimes a technician will show up before you even realize there is a problem.
- Preventative Maintenance – All copier equipment needs periodic checkups to ensure it’s running smoothly. The Remote Copier Management System lets us know when your machine is getting close to needing a preventative maintenance appointment. We will reach out to you to get that scheduled instead of you having to remember to do it.
- Meter Reading – ImageTrak will automatically send your equipment’s meter reading to us, so you no longer have to do it manually. This is one more way that Remote Copier Management helps take care of the little things, so you and your team can focus on the bigger things.
FAQs about the Remote Copier Management
Is There a Fee for This Service?
People often assume a fee is attached to this remote monitoring service. Still, there is no charge for having ImageTrak installed in your business.
Will it Interrupt My Business?
Having the ImageTrak installed on your equipment for Remote Copier Management is quick and easy. We take care of it for you, so your productivity isn’t affected.
Will My Private Information be Shared?
We understand that you have a lot of sensitive information as a business owner that you don’t want to broadcast over a network. ImageTrak equipment will keep your information safe without jeopardizing the integrity of your business. We can provide in-depth security documents for your review to better understand their process for maintaining security.
What are the Next Steps?
CBS Imaging introduces clients to new ways of managing their operations with technology that they didn’t know existed. We understand new technology can be complex. Your privacy and the efficiency of your business are our number one priority. Several of our long-standing clients have already benefited from Remote Copier Management. They report that by simply having their copy equipment monitored remotely by ImageTrak, they have streamlined procedures and saved money.
Would you like us to explain the system and walk you through a demonstration before you commit? This may answer any questions you may have.
Save time and money with CBS Imaging! We understand how important your business is to you. We’re here to help you succeed.